TEAM UP WITH AGENCE CARRIÈRES
Are you looking to play a KEY ROLE in a company and contribute in a concrete way to the development of this one?Would you like to evolve in a dynamic and dynamic organization?
Our client, a leader in the micro-loan industry, provides short and long-term private microfinance services in Quebec and Ontario. The company is distinguished by its welcoming work environment, its winning team and its rapid growth. It is committed to continuously providing its employees with ongoing training and rapid growth within the organization.
Its offices are located in Saint-Hubert
BRIEF DESCRIPTION :
Reporting to the Senior Officer, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the approval team in the follow-up of loan applications
• Check the contents of the client requests (missing documents);
• Conduct follow-ups on client files, including client communications, telephone follow-up and e-mail exchanges
• Manage and update the customer contact database on a daily basis;
• Conduct job checks on debtors;
• Receiving calls and / or customers at company offices;
• Verify the authenticity of customers through specialized computer software;
• Forward audited loan applications to audit officers;
• Perform any other duties assigned by his / her immediate supervisor or related to the function;
• Call multiple clients who have applied for an unfinished loan;
• Send the necessary information and documents to clients;
• Answer customer questions via e-mail and phone;
REQUIRED SKILLS :
• Be able to perform multiple tasks at once (Phone Calls, Emails, Checks) ** Very Important
• Ability to meet and exceed the needs of the team;
• Renown for his / her efficiency and resourcefulness;
• Ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships;
• Flexibility and availability to work evenings and weekends as required;
• Mastery of English and French (Being perfectly bilingual is essential);
• Proficiency in Office suite software;
• Holds a DES in secretarial training, administration or any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant; Not mandatory but it can play in the favor of the candidate;
The schedule consists of 37.5 hours / week, Monday to Friday
* Occasionally, the candidate may be asked to leave at a later hour.
• Our client offers a salary of $ 18 / hour and an annual performance based increase.
Working for our clients means opting for an employer that values integrity, performance and a close relationship of trust with employees, partners and customers.