Customer Service Representative
Full time, permanent
40,000 to $45,000/year
Our client’s expectations are high, but the rewards are worth it! They are in the HVAC / HVAC sector and they have huge opportunities for growth. Our client is growing and they are eager to find talented people to grow with them! They currently have over 2,200 teammates and over 300 locations across Canada, all mentored by experienced business leaders. They are present in every province and territory across the country.
1. Answers customers’ phone calls and determines their needs
2. Enter orders from Profit Center customers
3. Accounting and management of warranty files
4. Support counter and outside sales activities
5. Resolve problems with customer orders
6. Process customer returns
7. Sort and file documents
8. Arrange for daily purchases and office supplies
9. Produce various documents (e.g., minutes, reports, statistics, balance sheets)
10. All other administrative and related duties
Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
Good team spirit
Strong planning skills
Positive attitude, result-oriented mind-set
Ability to work well under minimal supervision
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly
What our client offers you:
Excellent mentors and hands-on training.
Growth potential and commitment to internal advancement
A career in a strong and stable company with solid core values
A competitive base salary
Participation in profit sharing
A comprehensive set of benefit and pension plans
CAREER AGENCY; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES* Only selected candidates will be contacted. Hiring is conditional upon the successful completion of a reference check, a criminal check and a credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting. The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.