RECEPTION OFFICER (NIGHT)
Full time, $ 17 / hr
Our client, a well established rental property, is currently looking for a reception agent to join his team.
The hired agent will be part of B-MTL, a new unique rental building project located in the heart of downtown Montreal.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Welcome visitors & tenants
· Respond to all requests for information & questions
· Receive calls & emails
· Ensure that all visitors are identified & registered
· Tidy up documents, files, etc.
· Create, activate & distribute unit keys
· Check the cameras & carry out surveillance rounds in the building
· Respond to service & emergency calls
ABILITIES & SKILLS:
1-2 years of experience in a similar position (reception, hospitality, etc.)
· Have experience in surveillance / security
· Have a valid first aid certificate (Asset)
· Be perfectly bilingual (French / English)
. Know how to write well in French and English.
· Have an advanced mastery of the Office suite
· Excellent learning & adaptation skills
· Proven skills in customer service and organization
· Above average communication skills.
· Strong problem solving and administrative skills
· Ability to quickly establish a climate of trust with the client
· Positive, Resourceful and Dynamic
The schedule will be from Wednesday to Sunday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
CAREER AGENCY; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple POSSIBILITIES
* Only successful applicants will be contacted. Hiring is conditional on the success of a criminal & internal audit. By applying to the post, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and only for the purpose of lightening this text. So it includes the female gender
FRONT DESK AGENT (NIGHT)
Full Time, $ 17 / hr
Our client, a unique new rental building project located in the heart of downtown Montreal is currently looking for a front desk agent to join its team.
As a front desk agent, you will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, monitoring of security cameras, maintaining tenant files & more.
Your goal will be to provide tenants and team members with outstanding customer service and support.
As the ‘face’ of our client’s company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills and possess a positive, ‘go-getter’ attitude.
Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service
Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and well furnished
· Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
Accept all letters and packages and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
· Monitor organize and forward emails.
· Track and order office equipment and supplies.
· Maintain records and files.
· High school diploma or relevant qualification.
· A minimum of 1 to 2 years ’proven experience in a similar role.
· Posses prior experience as a security guard (Asset)
Superb written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
. Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Your schedule will be from 11pm to 07am Thursday to Sunday
(possibility of working additional days during the week if candidate is available)
* Only retained candidates will be contacted. Hiring is subject to a professional, criminal & credit verification process. By applying to this position, you accept to subscribe to our newsletter & automatic job alerts.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.