Do you have experience in accounting & support with residential tenants?
Our client, a fast growing property management group located in the Verdun sector is looking for an accounting clerk with experience in accounting / real estate in order to support & serve the residents of its residential buildings.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION :
The candidate must support the company in keeping books and reconciling monetary transactions
In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for tenant support service & coordinating service requests
• Perform the accounting of the company’s accounts (Payable, Receivable, Bookkeeping)
• Prepare reports (Financial statement, revenues, expenses)
• Reconcile various banking operations, inter-account transactions & special purchases
• Receive calls & process information requests
• Offer telephone support to existing tenants
• Receive & manage emergency cases (Repair, Breakage, etc.)
• Compose various documents / forms / reminders / emails as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS :
• 1 to 2 years of experience in bookkeeping / accounting;
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a real estate support role
• Have intermediate experience with Quickbooks software (Required);
• Have excellent computer skills (Suite Office);
• Professionalism, autonomy and sense of initiative;
• Have excellent communication skills (Bilingual required)
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage priorities.
• College or university diploma in accounting, administration or any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant;
40 hour / week schedule, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
* The incumbent may be asked to complete later if necessary
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• A salary of $ 15 to $ 20 / hour depending on experience
• A stable week schedule
• A permanent position upon hiring with opportunity for rapid growth
• An open culture oriented towards entrepreneurship & initiative
* Only successful applicants will be contacted. Hiring is conditional on the success of a criminal & professional audit. By applying to the post, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.