Montreal, QC (Downtown, Atwater metro)
Full-time position – Permanent
Monday to Friday
Salary : According to your experience
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration
We are a privately held company offering portfolio management, financial planning and accounting services.
– Perform accounting for various investment fund companies by analyzing account information – full accounting cycle.
– Validate invoices, accounting entries and get them approved before payment
– Accounting for foreign currency transactions
– Responsible for monitoring the cash flow of several companies
– Preparation of books and financial statements at month end and quarter end
– Prepare quarterly client and consolidated reports
– Prepare year-end files for the annual audit
– Perform year-end closing in the accounting system
– Produce various monthly, quarterly and annual reports
– Various administrative tasks
– DEC in accounting
– 3+ years experience in a comparable position
– Proficiency in MS Office suite, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP and Quicken an asset
– Mastery of the full accounting cycle
– Attention to detail and speed of data entry
– Organizational and time management skills
– A resourceful and autonomous profile
– Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
– Good ability to work in a team
– Rigor and analytical skills
– Fluency in French, both written and spoken
AGENCE CARRIÈRES ; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a reference check, a criminal check and a credit check. on and a credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.