– A range of benefits for you and your family (group insurance, RVER, etc.)
– Allowance for safety boots ($120 per year),
– Summer schedule from May to October (Friday ending at 12:30 p.m.),
– Summer vacations and plant closure during the holiday season,
– Corporate events and a family business close to its employees.
– Process bi-monthly payroll and DAS;
– Prepare data as required by the accountant;
– Prepare and produce various government reports (GST, QST, etc.);
– Monthly bank reconciliation;
– Reconciliation of credit cards;
– Analysis and reconciliation of bank accounts;
– Follow-up on supplier accounts;
– Follow-up of accounts receivable;
– Process purchase invoices and expense accounts;
– Ensure the application of internal control standards, purchase approval and disbursement flow;
– Registration of cheques and deposits;
– Management of the RVER;
– Make certain general ledger entries as requested by the accountant;
– Collaborate with colleagues and superiors;
– Maintain order and organization in the company’s accounting;
– Perform all other related tasks.
– At least 10 years of experience in accounting;
– Mastery of the Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word);
– Ability to work with various accounting software (Acomba, Sage, and others);
– Punctuality and attendance;
– Sense of responsibility and autonomy;
– Discretion and thoroughness;
– Great attention to detail;
– Openness and flexibility in the face of change.
AGENCE CARRIÈRES ; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a reference check, a criminal check and a credit check. on and a credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.