Full time, permanent
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Salary between 20$ and 27$/H (depending on your experience)
The main mission of the Administrative Assistant is to assist the evaluation team in its daily operations and to ensure the proper management of the company’s various administrative processes with the collaboration of his/her colleagues. He/she reports to the team manager, who will assign specific duties for the daily operation of the team, the main tasks of which are listed below. The Administrative Assistant will be involved in various continuous improvement projects within his/her team or at the organizational level in collaboration with his/her colleagues.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
– Review and finalize the preparation of assessment reports;
– Manage evaluation requests (Calls, offers of services, openings);
– Administer the closing of mandates (Billing, payment, receivables);
– Write authorization letters and support evaluators in their work;
– Ordering office supplies;
– Document management, mailing and check preparation;
– Management of suppliers.
– Management of the team’s clientele (telephone and emails);
– Participation in the real estate database via Filemaker;
– Support to appraisers (writing and information gathering);
– Verification of expense accounts;
– Other administrative tasks shared within the organization.
Qualities, aptitudes and skills required
– Good organization and task planning (autonomy, reliability, sense of priorities);
– Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
– Excellent language skills (written and spoken) in French (required) and in English (asset);
– Rigor in the work;
– Good listening and communication skills.
Minimum experience required:
– Experience as an assistant;
– Experience in real estate is an asset.
– D.E.P. in office automation or in the process of obtaining it or any other relevant training;
– Experienced in writing;
– Page layout (Word) and administrative management.
Vacation: 2 weeks + vacation break (we add 4-6 paid holidays between Christmas and New Year’s Day)
Schedule: 9 @ 5 ideally, flexible to respect work-family balance
Workplace: New quality offices located in Saint-Lambert + possibility of telecommuting.
– Life insurance;
– Critical illness insurance;
– Long term salary insurance;
– Hospitalization and travel – 100%;
– Paramedical care (eye exam, acupuncturist, naturopath, audiologist, osteopath, dietician, physio, speech therapist, ergo, psychologist, massage therapy, etc.)
– Telus Health – Telemedicine;
– Dialogue – Employee assistance program, health and wellness.
Career Focus :
– Continuing education encouraged, paid and remunerated when relevant to the role.
– Dynamic, fast-growing SME focused on collaboration and commitment.
– Development of tasks according to the strengths, interests and objectives of the employee.
– Participation in the continuous improvement of internal processes and tools encouraged.
AGENCE CARRIERES; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of a reference check, criminal check and credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.