Monday to Friday
Daytime – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Salary: (depending on your experience)
Duties and responsibilities:
– Manage emails;
– Management of invitations to tender, addenda in the CRM;
– Coordination of bidding operations with estimators;
– Sending bids to clients by email, BSDQ (TES), or sealed envelope while respecting tight deadlines;
– Management of bid documentation or other in the CRM;
– Follow-up of bids with general contractors, clients, organizations and others;
– Sending of required documentation to general contractors/clients to obtain a contract;
– Preparation and follow-up of contract denunciation;
– Management of social networks.
Requirements and skills :
-Proficiency in the following software: Excel, Word and Outlook (Mandatory)
-Other databases (CRM, BSDQ, SEAO an asset);
-Mastery of general computer skills;
– Team oriented;
– Have the ability to communicate;
– Stress management;
-Time and priority management;
– Very good command of social networks.
CAREERS AGENCY; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only selected candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of a reference check, criminal check and credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.