Salary according to experience + commission program + Social benefits program
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Advisor guides customers in the selection of audiovisual products and solutions that fully meet their needs and preferences. As an expert and true enthusiast, he/she shares his/her experience and product knowledge with customers.
He contributes significantly to the branch’s sales objectives by embodying an exceptional customer experience, forging the reputation of our client.
Measures of success
– Full compliance with our client’s sales/customer service protocol.
– Achievement of sales objectives
– Average sales value
– Conversation ratio (closed vs. open sales)
– High level of customer satisfaction – vision of excellence, “wow” effect
– Impact of collaboration and behavior within the team
– Development of skills and updating of knowledge
Contribute to branch sales and deliver a memorable customer experience:
– Respect and apply all of our client’s sales/customer service protocols;
– Contribute to setting sales objectives. Ensure regular sales follow-up;
– Implement strategies to achieve sales objectives. Maximize sales opportunities, while maintaining a professional and ethical approach to customers;
– Deliver a memorable customer experience, customized to customer needs;
– Recognize and understand specific customer needs, and adapt approach and recommendations accordingly;
– Get to know regular customers so as to be able to offer them an exceptional personalized experience;
– Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services. Clearly and accurately inform customers about products and services, and communicate passion to customers;
– Finalize transactions with care and thank customers for their interest in our client;
– Follow up with customers (reminders for quotes, satisfaction validation, etc.); follow up on orders.
– Adhere to quality standards and procedures to deliver “wow” customer service;
– Act as an ambassador for Fillion Électronique with customers;
– Keep abreast of trends, new developments and innovations in the sector/industry.
Contribute to our client’s team:
– Help prepare rooms and equipment for store opening. Adjust equipment to maximize efficiency. Verify that products are functional and properly displayed. Set up products for demonstration purposes. Help maintain the premises;
– Participate actively in the organization’s initiatives and projects;
– Adopt behaviors conducive to maintaining a harmonious and supportive work environment. Embody the organization’s values: teamwork, respect, passion and communication;
– Carry out all other tasks and responsibilities related to his/her role.
Academic requirements and technical skills
– High school education minimum (high school diploma is a strong asset);
– Recognized academic training in consulting sales or customer service (a strong asset);
– Sales experience, particularly in the audiovisual products sector (a strong asset);
– Very good knowledge of audio-video products and solutions (essential);
– Very good knowledge of spoken and written French. Very good knowledge of spoken English.
Essential/key skills required to work for our client (for all roles in the organization)
– Strong customer focus – quality customer service
– Interpersonal skills, professionalism and collaboration
– Autonomous and results-oriented
– Sense of responsibility
Related knowledge, skills and abilities
– Passion for customer service
– People orientation, dynamism, interpersonal skills and positive outlook
– Ability to develop relationships of trust and respect with others
– Excellent communication skills
– Analytical skills, environmental awareness and judgment
– Prioritization and organizational skills
– Initiative and perseverance