Salary: $40,800 – $50,000/year + commissions (depending on your experience)
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (flexible schedule)
On-site job only.
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Prepare documents for meetings with clients;
- Welcoming clients;
- Study of clients’ financial and tax situation;
- Handle all client service requests;
- Provide relevant information and expert advice;
- Setting up files;
- Management of client portfolios;
- Develop comprehensive plans for our clients that will help them achieve their goals using a holistic approach;
- Ensuring that files are complete and compliant, while respecting deadlines and prescribed quality standards;
- Selling products and services adapted to the client’s profile;
- Negotiate rates;
- Prospecting for new clients (as needed);
- Monitoring of legal and economic news;
- Build relationships with a focus on providing an excellent client experience and growing relationships with existing clients;
- Create risk tolerance profiles for Clients with wealth management products to provide them with investments that are appropriate to their risk tolerance;
- Keep abreast of product changes, understand products coming to market and stay abreast of new industry developments and competitive products;
- Provide consulting services to clients to provide investment and protection advice related to their financial needs, including segregated funds, savings, retirement income and insurance products;
- Processing all forms, transactions, repositioning, rebalancing;
- Follow-up on pending business to be finalized;
- Calls to existing clients to ensure all their needs are met;
- Develop financial strategies to achieve individual and team sales objectives;
- All other related tasks.
Qualities and skills required :
- Demonstrate business and negotiation skills;
- Human qualities to evolve in contact with the public;
- Rigor and organizational skills in daily work;
- Be a good listener and have good interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate effective management of priorities;
- Ability to learn;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to work closely with your managers;
- High level of commitment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
What motivates you :
- Work in a team environment;
- Be passionate about selling financial services and providing clients with sound financial advice;
- Share your knowledge;
- Develop a trusting and lasting relationship with clients;
- Be in action and negotiate;
- Be autonomous in the management of your files.
Job requirements :
- Have an education recognized by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) or hold an AMF license in personal insurance;
- At least 2 to 3 years of sales or customer service experience;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant sales experience within the financial services industry preferred;
- Completed degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
AGENCE CARRIÈRES; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a reference check, criminal check and credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.