Full time / Permanent
62000$ to 70000$ / year + Full benefits (Paid 100% by employeur)
Main goals of position:
- Enter Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable daily transactions
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Support Finance Dpt. month end close procedures
- Prepare financial analysis to support valuation planning, and forecasting.
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record daily Accounts receivable and accounts payables transactions
- Support Finance Manager on monthly financial close procedures and reconciliations
- Analyze financial data and support financial model creation.
- Prepare monthly reports on financial performance
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide the cost analysis process by enforcing policies and establishing procedures as needed.
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Conduct various other financial analysis as assigned.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration/team skills with other managers and employees
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willing to take on new tasks & challenges
- Spoken languages: French, English
- Written languages: French, English
Experience / Education / Skillset:
- College Degree in accounting
- Basic knowledge and communication of controls & procedures for SOX compliance
- Knowledge of ERP systems as it pertains to your duties (AR, AP, Cash Management, Inventory, etc)
- Strong working experience using office suite, One note, Knowledge of formulas (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUM If, etc)
- Organised & efficient with paper & electronic filling
- Manufacturing transactional experience is an asset
- Full Time, permanent position
- Work schedule, 40 hours a week.
Our client offers a competitive pay and benefits package that includes, life insurance, health insurance, dental insurance, vacation days and paid holidays and a deferred profit-sharing retirement program.
Our client is a company that values new ideas and opinions, and we encourage our employees to ask questions in the spirit of continuous improvement. They promote a balance of work and family as an important aspect that helps sustain the long-term growth and health of all our employees. We value diversity and inclusion and foster a workplace in which all employees respect one another and work together to achieve common goals. The company also has annual social activities and a service awards program, that recognize the ongoing contributions of employees every year.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, accommodation will be provided to candidates with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you are invited to participate in the process and require an accommodation, please let us know in advance.