22 – $25 per hour
Full time, Boucherville
The main tasks to be performed will be:
- Responsible for the complete accounts payable cycle.
- Review and process vendor invoices accurately. Ensure coding, documentation, approval
- Ensure payments to vendors are made in a timely manner. .
- Maintain a daily file of payable invoices sorted by vendor.
- Reconcile vendor statements. Identify, research and resolve discrepancies between vendor accounts.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Return incorrect invoices to vendors for correction. Forward invoices that do not match correctly.
- Support the preparation of the audit file
- Bilingual required, French and English (Spoken and Written).
- Professional degree or college diploma in administration or any other related field (relevant work experience could compensate for a degree)
- Reliable, autonomous and proactive
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple files at the same time
- Ability to relate to others
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet.
- In addition, knowledge of SAP systems
- Accuracy in data entry
- Keyboarding skills (70+ word minutes)
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplementary Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave
- Corporate Events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group RRSP
- Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing Plans
- On-site Parking
AGENCE CARRIÈRES; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a reference check, criminal check and credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.