50 000$- 60 000$ /year
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our agency. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for identifying candidates through various channels, scheduling interviews and selection processes. To be successful in this position, you will need to be able to develop long-term strategies and maintain trusting relationships with potential recruits.
In short, you will create a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future recruiting needs.
- Work with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source candidates online (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Schedule interviews and selection procedures, including pre-screening calls, assessments, and job interviews.
- Evaluate candidate information, including resumes and contact information
- Develop job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements of each position
- Maintain long-term relationships with former and/or potential candidates
- Follow up with hiring managers once or twice a week.
- Follow up with hiring managers and candidate(s) to follow up on an interview
- Proven track record as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar position
- Hands-on experience in the entire recruitment cycle using various interview techniques and assessment methods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (bilingual an asset)
- Good understanding of the differences between positions within organizations
- Proficiency in the Office suite, Outlook, Team, Zoom.
- Be very autonomous
- Ability to multi-task.
- 2 years of experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Advantages & Benefits: 4 weeks of vacation, telecommuting (1 monthly meeting); group insurance and group RRSP with employer participation and much more!
CAREER AGENCY; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only selected candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a reference check, criminal check and credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.