Monday to Friday
Schedule: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Salary: Between $28 and $38/Hr (depending on your experience)
Under the responsibility of the Operations Manager, your role is to perform installations, repairs and preventive maintenance for compressor systems and other mechanical equipment that we supply. You will have to travel to our customers’ sites, mainly located in the Montreal area, but also, occasionally, outside the region. You will have to answer night and weekend service calls alternating with the other service technicians of the team.
Your challenges will include:
– Perform periodic maintenance on compressors;
– Analyze and effectively solve equipment operating problems;
– Communicate with manufacturers as needed to obtain advice on the best course of action to take;
– Collaborate in the identification and research of parts to be ordered;
– Carry out the repair work by considering the particularities of the customer’s installations;
– Respect the deadlines;
– Carry out tests to verify the proper functioning of the equipment after your work;
– Write a clear and concise service report on the work performed;
– Review and explain the content of reports with the customer;
– All other related tasks.
Profile sought :
– DEP or DEC in electromechanics, mechanics/industrial maintenance or equivalent;
– Experience of 3 or more years in industrial equipment;
– Bilingualism in written and spoken French and English;
– Valid driver’s license (Mandatory)
– Ability to analyze and solve equipment problems;
– Ability to develop new technical knowledge;
– Ability to communicate well with customers;
– Autonomy, sense of organization and priorities and ability to adapt;
– Demonstrate meticulousness and thoroughness.
We offer :
– Competitive salary;
– Group insurance program;
– Employer’s contribution to a DPSP (retirement plan);
– Continuous training and technical support;
– A dynamic and human work environment;
– A growing company and a stable team.
Work tools :
– A service truck is made available to the technician once training is completed;
– A cell phone and an Ipad are provided;
– Special tools will be provided;
– The technician must have a complete toolbox.
AGENCE CARRIERES; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of a reference check, criminal check and credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.