The future is yours!
Are you known around you for being a person who likes challenges? Are you looking for a stimulating job in which you can demonstrate your autonomy? Come join our team and participate in the company’s success as a team leader.
Our manufacturing department is looking for a team leader who will work in collaboration with the production foreman and the 13 employees of the department. The department consists of 7 welders, day laborers, 2 robot welders and a hacksaw.
WE OFFER YOU :
40-47.5 hour days Monday to Friday, weekends off
A range of social benefits
Summer schedule from May to October (Fridays ending at 12:30)
Summer vacation and plant closure during the holiday season
Uniform completely provided by the employer (Approximate value of $500)
Company events and a family business close to its employees
WHAT YOU WILL DO ON A DAILY BASIS:
– Manage the work team on a daily basis by assigning tasks to be performed and optimizing their production,
– Resolve problems encountered during production (drawing errors, tool/machine breakdowns, customer deviations, etc.) and recommend and implement solutions;
– Closely follow up on overall efficiency (e.g.: respect of the time allocated for production or assembly);
– Adapt to changes in customer order priorities;
– Develop and improve work methods to meet schedules and coordinate work;
– Maintain daily contact with management regarding production follow-up and employee management issues.
– Ensure compliance with the company’s health and safety policies as well as the CNESST;
– Help welders to improve their assembly quality and welding parameters
– Inspect the quality of the parts produced (dimensional and visual inspection) using measuring instruments.
– Maintain the order of the work areas on a daily basis;
– Perform all other related tasks required by his immediate supervisor or in connection with the job.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
– DEP in welding and assembly,
– At least 10 years experience in welding and assembly
– Excellent knowledge of blueprints and welding symbols,
– Sense of responsibility,
– Knowledge of C.W.B. certification, an asset,
– At least 5 years experience in management (team management, supervision, etc.).
– At least 5 years experience in the manufacturing / fabrication field.
– Good communicator,
– Ability to adapt to changes,
– Stress management,
– Sense of responsibility,
– Ability to manage work teams,
– Good leadership skills and ability to mobilize employees,
– Solution oriented,
– Ability to use an overhead crane and a forklift.
AGENCE CARRIÈRES ; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a reference check, a criminal check and a credit check. on and a credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.