Montréal, Downtown, Atwater/René-Lévesque West
Family office offering wealth management consulting services to clients with significant wealth. The office offers portfolio management, accounting, financial and tax planning services.
Reporting to the President, the Director is responsible for the financial activities and special projects of the firm. In this capacity, he/she ensures the quality of financial information and participates in various projects that contribute to the evolution of the firm and to the services offered to clients.
* Lead various projects aimed at producing value-added financial information.
* Participate in the selection, analysis and implementation of a financial system.
* Other projects.
* Provide support to private equity management and clients as needed, including ad hoc financial analysis.
* Reviews and participates in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements of group companies (investment companies (L.P. and L.P.), trusts, foundations and investment funds).
* Develops strategies to maximize tax planning for the entire group.
* Ensures the timely filing of various tax returns and other documents required by tax laws and manages the relationship with tax authorities.
Holds a Certified Professional Accountant “CPA” designation.
Minimum of 5 years of experience
Experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP, Quicken and Taxprep would be an asset.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Knowledge of taxation
Organizational skills and ability to work independently
Fluency in French, both oral and written.
AGENCE CARRIERES; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of a reference check, criminal check and credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.