Monday to Friday
Salary : According to your experience
Our client is located on the South Shore of Montreal and has been established for over 15 years. They offer assurance (compilation, review and audit), taxation (corporate, personal and trust taxes), bookkeeping and management consulting services to their clients. The firm’s clients include small and medium-sized businesses in a wide variety of industries, as well as not-for-profit organizations. Their team is young and dynamic and their goal is to listen to their clients to provide the best service tailored to their needs.
– Execute and review files;
– Prepare and analyze financial statements;
– Review and/or prepare corporate, individual and trust tax returns; Respond to client questions and concerns;
– Support the team through various mandates.
– More than 2 years of experience in an accounting firm in a similar role; Excellent command of French (oral and written);
– Bilingualism is an asset;
– Knowledge of accounting standards for private enterprises, auditing standards and quality control standards;
– Knowledge of accounting standards for private companies, auditing standards and quality control standards; Knowledge of taxation;
– Knowledge of CaseWare/CaseView and Taxprep software is an asset;
– Ability to manage multiple mandates simultaneously and according to priorities;
– Ability to establish good relations with the client; Demonstrate autonomy and a good team spirit.
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a reference check, criminal check and credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.