Permanent, Full time, 55000$ to 60000$ / year, Benefits, Vehicle provided
Our client, a Canadian real estate investment fund with a portfolio of several industrial & commercial properties, is looking to fill the role of MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN.
Under the supervision of the Property Manager, the Maintenance Technician will provide general building maintenance and customer service to tenants.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the main responsibilities are to
– Respond to customer service calls;
– Perform various routine maintenance tasks;
– Perform various maintenance tasks on a daily basis to keep the common areas of the buildings, inside and out, clean at all times (including, without limitation, snow removal, garbage and graffiti removal, window and floor washing, landscaping, etc.);
– Ensure that building equipment is in good working order, and report any defects and/or incidents immediately (ventilation, elevators, toilets, etc.);
– Take care of the buildings’ energy performance;
– All other related tasks.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
– Versatile, resourceful, autonomous, sociable and reliable;
– Ability to communicate warmly with people and respond quickly to customer needs;
– Ability to set priorities while meeting deadlines;
– Ability to identify and resolve difficulties;
– Ability to describe a situation clearly and precisely;
– Good physical condition and ability to work alone.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
– Fluency in spoken and written French and English;
– Valid driver’s license (essential);
– Diploma of vocational studies in building maintenance (an asset).
SCHEDULE & CONDITIONS
– Flexible, weekday (Between 06am & 08am until 14:30pm or 16:30pm)
40 hours per week
– 3 to 4 weeks vacation depending on experience;
– 60% employer-paid benefits program (Dental, Medical, Disability, Telemedicine, etc);
– Cell phone & company car provided;
– Employee stock purchase program at preferential rate.
– Summer schedule (Ends at 1pm on Friday)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)