Monday to Friday
Shift: mostly daytime (occasional evening or night shift)
In operation since 1950, we manufacture paper products for the food industry, such as lace, cake moulds and fluted products, placemats and napkins, printed or not. We operate 2 plants on the South Shore of Montreal and are distinguished by our production flexibility and our concern for the environment.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform set-up, operation and maintenance of machines manufacturing tissue napkins and beverages.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Be in good physical condition to handle certain loads as needed.
- Be available to work overtime and on different shifts.
- Have the mechanical knowledge necessary to maintain and operate the machines.
- Have a good perception of colors.
- Skills in forklift driving would be an asset
- Have a DEP in forestry and paper, pulp and paper operator, electromechanics or any other related training.
- Experience in printing;
- Have a good mechanical sense
- French spoken and written
What we offer :
- Training is given internally to hired candidates
- Competitive salary
- A range of benefits such as group insurance and participation in a registered retirement savings program
Agence Carrières; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a reference check, criminal check and credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.