Full time, permanent
Day and evening schedule
Face to face job only
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Consultant will guide customers in the selection of audiovisual products and solutions that fully meet their needs and preferences. As an expert and a true enthusiast, he/she shares his/her experience and knowledge of products with customers. He contributes significantly to the achievement of the branch’s sales objectives by embodying an exceptional customer experience, forging the reputation of the compagny.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Contribute to branch sales and the delivery of a memorable customer experience:
– Respect and apply the entire sales/customer service protocol of the company;
– Contribute to the determination of sales objectives.
– Ensure regular follow-up of sales;
– Implement strategies to achieve sales objectives.
– Maximize sales opportunities while maintaining a professional and ethical approach with customers;
– Know how to develop a solid sales argument adapted to each customer;
– Provide a memorable customer experience, personalized to the needs of the customer;
– Recognize and understand the specific needs of customers and adapt one’s approach and recommendations accordingly;
– Ensure that you know your repeat customers, so that you can offer them an exceptional personalized experience;
– Offer additional sales or alternative products (including beyond your department)
– Ensure that the department is well maintained and cleaned
– Know how to establish a relationship of trust with customers
– Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services;
– Clearly and accurately inform customers about products and services, and communicate passion to customers;
– Finalize transactions with care and ensure that customers are thanked for their interest in the company;
– Follow up with customers (call backs for quotes, validation of satisfaction, etc.); follow-up on orders;
– Respect the quality standards and procedures for offering a “wow” service to the customers;
– Act as an ambassador of the company to customers;
– Stay abreast of trends, new developments and innovations in the sector/industry.
– Contribute to the preparation of rooms and appliances for the store opening. Adjust equipment to maximize efficiency. Verify that products are functional and properly displayed. Set up products for demonstration purposes. Assists in the maintenance of the premises;
– Actively participate in organizational initiatives and projects;
– Adopt behaviours conducive to maintaining a harmonious and supportive work environment. Embody the values of the organization: teamwork, respect, passion and communication;
– Performs all other duties and responsibilities related to his/her role.
Academic requirements and technical skills
– High school education minimum (high school diploma is a strong asset);
– Recognized academic training in the field of sales consulting or customer service (a strong asset);
– Sales experience, particularly in the audio-visual products sector (a strong asset);
– Very good knowledge of audio-video products and solutions (a strong asset);
– Very good knowledge of spoken and written French.
– Very good knowledge of spoken English.
– Strong customer focus – quality customer service;
– Relational skills, professionalism and collaboration;
– Autonomous and results oriented;
– Sense of responsibility.
Knowledge, skills and abilities related to the position
– Passion for customer service;
– People orientation, dynamism, interpersonal skills and positivism;
– Ability to develop trusting and respectful relationships with others;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Analytical skills, environmental awareness and judgment;
– Prioritization and organizational skills;
– Initiative and perseverance;
– Negotiation and influencing skills;
– Ability to evolve in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Curiosity and continuous learning
Fixed salary during training of $15/hr;
Salary after training: base salary will increase + commission + bonus;
Group insurance (various plans) with 40% employer participation;
Group RRSP (without employer participation);
Uniform shirt provided;
Parking on site and close to public transportation;
We are closed on Sundays.
Monday to Saturday (1 day off during the week and day off on Sunday.)
AGENCE CARRIÈRES ; Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple OPPORTUNITIES *
*Only successful candidates will be contacted. *
Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a reference check, a criminal check and a credit check. on and a credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.